|Release 29 is now available from Pliant web site.
Please remind that when moving from release 28 to release 29, you
have to switch 'var' to 'gvar' in order to declare a global variable.
- the HTTP server now works using the new security mecanism.
- the HTTP server and .page dynamic pages format is documented.
- the FTP server also works (also using the new security mecanism).
- The SMTP server and forwarder basicly works, but I still have
to improve some details about the configuration files.
- The POP3 server is not working.
- The Linux kernel + Debian installation mecanism is not ready yet.
- The FTP server should now work with Win32 (files listing was
completly buggy with Win32).
- default generic methods should now be called properly.
- many many other details.
- Am I allowed to include the Blowfish Pliant port (the Pliant
server is located in France) ?
- Get perfect stability on the language and now expected to work
features (HTTP and FTP servers).
Any bug report on the language or an expected to work feature
should now lead to a new release as soon as I find a solution.
- Finish the SMTP, POP3 and Linux Kernel + Debian installation features.