* Copyright (C) 1999 AT&T Laboratories Cambridge. All Rights Reserved.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307,
* vncauth.h - describes the functions provided by the vncauth library.
#define MAXPWLEN 8
#define CHALLENGESIZE 16
extern int vncEncryptAndStorePasswd(char *passwd, char *fname);
extern char *vncDecryptPasswdFromFile(char *fname);
extern void vncRandomBytes(unsigned char *bytes);
extern void vncEncryptBytes(unsigned char *bytes, char *passwd);