Removed line
    Added line

title "Piant compiler and PDEE changes[lf]releases 81 to 90"

title "Piant compiler and PDEE changes[lf]releases 81 to 90"

header "Release 94: 2006/1/15"

[It's hard to list since there are so many changes. Here are the main ones.]
  list
    item
      [The Pliant color galibration system is finished (accurate, fast, flexible)]
    item
      [Improved Epson inkjet printers driver, including 6 colors formulation on the R800]
    item
      [Pliant now contains PCL5 and PCL6 Pliant drivers (last time I checked, HPIJS was still unable to driver HP PCL6 only laster printers !)]
    item
      [The Pliant vector library is now production quality]
    item
      [Improved version of Pliant PDF filter (PDF filter will and probably cannot reach production quality since PDF is a crazy complex standard just like HTML+HTTP+Javascript+DOM+SVG, so you will probably see this line again and again)]
    item
      [Introduction of Pliant PML encoding (binary XML)]
    item
      [Proper graphic console interface (X11 and Linux framebuffer available, Win32 and VNC still to be written)]
    item
      [First serious release of the Pliant browser. Not usable yet, but the core design of this third instance (I had to restart from scratch twice because the design revieled to be weak) seems ok to me at last. This explains why this release of Pliant has been so long to get out.]
    item
      [FullPliant can now run live from an USB key (or from a CDROM or floppy and an USB key if your BIOS is too old to boot directly from the USB key) and provide graphical user interface (Pliant browser on top of patched Linux framebuffer)]
    item
      [Introduction of Pliant storage subsystem (used by the word processor demonstration applet).]

header "Release 93: 2004/11/7"

header "Release 93: 2004/11/7"