After some long Pliant programming hibernation, I currently find myself having to attempt mirroring a
pliant database which one of my .page applications creates. I have a couple of questions, but first, some
- the site runs in a linux PC on the arcane pliant-84
- one host machine is located in Canada, the other will be in the UK. The person in the UK who is going
to handle the other host has no experience with Pliant.
- a long time ago, I remember to have attempted mirroring a Pliant database on two machines, but was
unsuccessful; the whole remote machine configuration thing was beyond me; I eventually gave up.
- is this mirroring possible in late pliant releases?
- is it straight forward?
- Last, and most importantly, does my (.page) application run on such release seamlessly?